[hobbit] completely confused

Tim Rotunda trotunda at opushealthcare.com
Tue Mar 8 22:04:29 CET 2005

Well I guess I could port HobbitClient to HP-UX.  I will have to noodle
on that for awhile.  I have tried to make it on 11i already and ran into
two issues.  First I don't have err.h on my system and when I change
err.h to errno.h I get this make error which I have no clue as to why:
root at dev6:/var/tmp/hobbitclient-0.3 $gmake
bison -y -p`echo conf_parse.c|sed 's/^\([^_]\{1,\}_\).*$/\1/'`
conf_parse.y
gmake: *** [conf_parse.c] Error 141

I will make the assumption here that BB1.9e will work for my needs here
if I decide not to make the port?

This status lifetime parameter is very cool.  I will add that now.

Thanks again for the info,
Tim