[hobbit] hobbit start restart

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Mar 3 12:53:52 CET 2005

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 10:42:36PM +1100, Adam Goryachev wrote:
> IMHO, it also doesn't make much sense that we run the startxxxx script
> in order to stop it...
>
> We should simply have a script called hobbit.sh which can take the
> paramaters start/stop/restart and if possible, status. Even perhaps
> reload or something.
>
> Just my 0.02c worth.

I have no problem with this - rename starthobbit.sh to just hobbit.sh;
it does seem more logical. The script already accepts "start", "stop",
"restart" and "status" commands, I'll add the "reload" thing to make
it pick up a modified bb-hosts file.

> PS. also, we seem to be missing the description of what all the icons
> mean that we had at the bottom of the default BB pages... perhaps
> something could/should be added for that, or maybe it's already under
> the help menu and I didn't look very much....

First item on the "Tips & Tricks" help page :-)

If you prefer to have it on each status webpage, feel free to add it
to the server/web/bb_footer page.