[hobbit] paging setup

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jan 18 21:31:23 CET 2005

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 02:17:30PM -0600, Thiesfeld, Gordon wrote:
> I set one up the same way you did, and I didn't get paged.  I think maybe it
> has to be green first, then go to red to send a page.

I think you're right, and it's a behaviour that is both confusing and
incorrect. In other words, it has to get fixed.

As I said earlier, the alert module has had the least amount of
testing, so I'm very happy that bug-reports are beginning to appear
about it. I think the rest of Hobbit is in pretty good shape now, with
beta-5 plus the patch I sent out yesterday. But I really want the
alert module to have some thorough testing before a release. That is
my main focus right now.

Thanks,