[hobbit] disabled monitors showing purple occasionally on web ui

Robert Edeker idxman01 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 21:15:41 CET 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:56:23 -0800, Bruce Lysik <blysik at shutterfly.com> wrote:
> I have a lot of disabled hosts, so it's definitely not showing all of them.  I think I've seen at most four of these phantom purples at one time.

Just happened again.  I'm down to two disabled and only one shows
purple.  (the other is connection only)  Also, only select services go
purple.  The rest remain blue. (info/trend are green)

purple: cpu, disk, msgs, procs
blue: conn, ftp, http, smtp, ssh

(btw, this is with the post-rc3 patch applied as well   [applied late
yesterday since there seemed to be more than one release of the
patch])

-r