[hobbit] alternate pageset

Marco Avvisano m.avvisano at mail.regione.toscana.it
Wed Feb 23 12:20:20 CET 2005

Thanks

Now it work.

The only problem is that the url for the subpages generated, link to my root
html directory

my hobbit server is accessible on http://myserver.it/hobbit/
i set BBWEB="/nal"
so the alternate pages  generated are accessible on
http://myserver.it/hobbit/nal/
but the link from the index/nal point to http://myserver.it/nal/

Also the  page/subpage info are referred to the path where are located on
the general view http://myserver.it/system/nal/

Marco