[hobbit] Hobbit 4.0 RC3

Wim De Houwer wdehouwer at be.tiscali.com
Wed Feb 23 10:39:37 CET 2005

Hey All,

I don't know if i've hit a bug but my situation is like this:

Extraction of hobbit-alerts.cfg

HOST=%B2B*
    SCRIPT /usr/local/pager/sms 1234567890 color=red format=sms
time=*:0700:2359 repeat=120m

It seems hobbit interprets as follows:

It takes every line and uses the first part of the line correctly but
does something wrong on the second part of the line, or it might just be
the user that's doing something wrong ...

Service	Recipient	1st Delay	Stop after	Repeat	Time of
Day	Colors
bgp	1234567890	-		-		30m 	-
red
	format=sms	-		-		30m 	-