[hobbit] acks through email

kevin grady kevin.grady at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 23:43:22 CET 2005

So looking at the format of bb alert messages the subject line is:

!BB - 2827410! prodsqlclstr1.prod.smartbargains.com.sql-server -
999010100001240

Where in hobbit without bb the subject line format is:

BB [770509] vicious.smartbargains.com:ftp is RED

Is there a way to modify the subject line format in hobbit to match bb
the bb format or does bb-mailack.sh need some mods for this to work?

Thanks