[hobbit] unexpected green mails

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Feb 18 23:12:48 CET 2005

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 07:04:47PM +0000, Robin Wood wrote:

> I installed hobbit around a week ago and am very impressed with it but
> I have a question.
>
> I am occasionally getting a set of emails from it telling me things
> have a status of green. These aren't after a state change as far as I
> can tell as there are no other mails before them.
>
> I am getting these once every couple of days, not at any particular time.

Sounds a bit odd, but I'd need some more information before trying to
track it down.

Which version are you using ?

What's in the ~/data/acks/notifications.log file ?

What are your rules in hobbit-alerts.cfg for sending out alert-
and recovery-messages ?

What does the history show for a host that you get one of these
messages for ?