[hobbit] Program crashed - MY FAULT

Lowery, Michael mlowery at alliedtechgroup.com
Thu Feb 17 18:46:52 CET 2005

If it helps any, I didn't have anything after the "apache" key word, no
parenthesis, nothing...

It looked something like:

xxx.xxx.199.22 gandalf.domain.com # # BBPAGER BBNET BBDISPLAY
http://host1.domain.com http://host2.domain.com http://host3.domain.com
http://host4.domain.com http://host5.domain.com pop3 smtp ssh dns ftp
mrtg mailq trap apache

all on one line, of course.