[hobbit] Default Value for Duration

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Feb 16 14:37:18 CET 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 07:57:36AM -0500, Asif Iqbal wrote:

> I have a stupid question. What is the default value for DURATION? In
> bigbrother it pagedelay default was 5 mins.

The default is 0 - i.e. alerts go out as soon as a status goes
critical. This is the same as BB's default.

I think you're confusing some items; the equivalent of BB's
"pagedelay" setting would be the REPEAT value (which defaults to 30
minutes in Hobbit, or whatever you specify as hobbitd_alerts'
--repeat=N option).