[hobbit] URL Problem

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Feb 15 23:47:46 CET 2005

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 09:52:31AM -0500, Jeffcoat, Al wrote:
> I agree that it is most likely an apache problem, but I do not know
> where.

Your apache config looks OK. Most likely it's a configuration issue in
your server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg file. Could you post these settings
from your configuration:

Near the top of the file:

BBSERVERWWWNAME="some.host.name"        # The name used for this hosts' webserver
BBSERVERWWWURL="/hobbit"                # The top URL for the Hobbit webpages
BBSERVERCGIURL="/hobbit-cgi"            # The URL for the Hobbit CGI scripts.

and further down:

BBWEBHOST="http://$BBSERVERWWWNAME"             # Just the host part of the URL - http://www.foo.com
BBWEBHOSTURL="$BBWEBHOST$BBSERVERWWWURL"        # Prefix for all static Hobbit pages - http://www.foo.com/bb
BBWEBHTMLLOGS="$BBWEBHOSTURL/html"              # Prefix for the Hobbit HTML logs (only if BBLOGSTATUS=STATIC)
BBWEB="$BBSERVERWWWURL"                         # Hobbit URL prefix without the host part