[hobbit] More Temperature Questions :-)

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Tue Feb 15 19:57:37 CET 2005

Doh! Now that I actually have the graphs going, I see that Hobbit is
graphing all of the values, which is even better! So now my only
question is how to graph Farenheit instead of Celcius....I assume I
would have to edit do_temperature.c:

sprintf(rrdvalues, "%d:%d", (int)tstamp, tmpC);
dprintf("RRD %s, value %d\n", rrdfn, tmpC);

and change those tmpC to tmpF  (And also edit hobbitgraph.cfg and
s/Celcius/Farenheight)?

-Charles