[hobbit] Hobbit Release candidate 2 available

Kevin Hanrahan Kevin at ewormhole.com
Sun Feb 13 21:56:31 CET 2005

OK, I have got to be doing something wrong here. I cannot get the "zoom"
feature to work at all. All I see is a broken link in I.E. and using
Mozilla-firefox I get a simple hyperlink that allows me to do nothing with
the graph. I never see the "glass" icon and I cannot get a zoom function at
all.

I am using:
RH 7.2
Hobbit RC2 (upgrade)