pg-group like in bigbrother

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Sun Feb 13 04:35:12 CET 2005

Hi All

In bb1.9c I were able to define a pg-group and list couple email address
in bbwarnsetup.cfg and I could just use pg-group instead of the list of
email addresses in the bbwarnrules.cfg file.

The hg-group works very well with hobbit, but how do I create a
pg-group, which is essentially a group alias of a list of email
addresses, as I explained in the previous paragraph.

Anyone has any trick to make pg-group work?

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu