[hobbit] Display columns

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Sat Feb 12 19:04:26 CET 2005

On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 10:28:01AM, Kevin Hanrahan wrote:
> I know I have seen this option but I can't seem to find it now. Can anyone
> tell me how to display the groups in a single column instead of side by
> side? Thanks

On your etc/hobbitlaunch.cfg file look for this part

[bbdisplay]
        ENVFILE /export/home/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
        NEEDS hobbitd
        GROUP generators
        CMD bbgen --hobbitd --recentgifs --ignorecolumns=msgs
--subpagecolumns=2 --larrd043 --rep
ort
        LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bb-display.log
        INTERVAL 1m

And get rid off the --subpagecolumns=2. That will make all the Groups
display in one column

You probably have to restart hobbit for it to work

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu