Trailing slash

Kevin Hanrahan Kevin at ewormhole.com
Fri Feb 11 06:23:26 CET 2005

Hi all,
 This may be a bit off topic or a stupid mistake on my part, but it is
driving me nuts. My Hobbit installation (RC1 on RH linux 7.2) works just
great but there is one thing that doesn't and this is very unlikely to be
the hobbit code. When I choose Admin/find host from the menu, I can locate
any server but when I click on the link it provides....it goes
nowhere...until I supply a trailing "/" in the URL! This has to be in my
apache setup but I can't find it!! I am asking for some apache expert to
tell me where I made my error. Thanks

Kevin