[hobbit] Re: bbtest-net crashing

J Sloan joe at tmsusa.com
Thu Feb 10 20:52:39 CET 2005

Unfortunately the good times didn't last - both big brother servers went
red last night and started sending red & purple messages - it's a subtle
and unpredictable bug; disabling ares got both big brother servers back
on track. I have bbtest-net core dumps from both servers, if you are
interested -

Joe