[hobbit] No Subject On Mail Alerts

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Feb 6 22:26:58 CET 2005

Hi Andy,

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 09:58:37AM +1300, Andy France wrote:

> Thanks Henrik and Chris - I am indeed running Solaris 9 x86 and changing
> the "MAIL=" directive in hobbitserver.cfg did the trick.  Any chance the
> configure script can be updated to do this by default on Solaris?

Perhaps, yes.

> I am, however, still running B6 rather than RC1 as I didn't get any reply
> about my conn/fping problems after I upgraded :-)

The errors from the hobbitd_larrd --test is due to you running beta-6.

As for the "conn" errors you got, I just posted a reply a couple of
minutes ago. I don't see what would cause this, so I need some
debugging output.

>  I'd link to the message but the February archives don't seem to be
> up yet.

Argh ... mhonarc is not behaving like I want it to. Will look at it.