[hobbit] Graph Limits

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Feb 6 10:04:59 CET 2005

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 09:57:09AM +0100, olivier at qalpit.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Cacti does this a cool way (with php/gd); a demo site :
> http://www.bigspring.k12.pa.us/cacti/graph_view.php?action=tree&tree_id=31&leaf_id=408&select_first=true
> click on the magnifying glass and then select in the graph what you want to zoom

Agreed, that *is* cool.

It seems they are also using rrdtool as the back-end, so it shouldn't
be too hard to implement something similar in Hobbit.

For now, I'll leave it "as-is" - but this looks like one of those
"wow" features that are very nice to have when you're trying to
convince someone to use Hobbit :-) So I'll get back to it later,
unless someone else would like to contribute code for it.