[hobbit] Custom graphs

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Sat Feb 5 00:47:59 CET 2005

That would be cool.  It would require users to learn about the RRD
definition options, but at least they wouldn't have to code and compile
their own C module.  Would it also create a default entry for them in
hobbitgraph.cfg, or would they have to learn those options as well?

The plugin system sounds cool...any chance it will make it into an RC
before 4.0 final?

-Charles