[hobbit] Hobbit HP-UX Depot

Galen Johnson gjohnson at trantor.org
Fri Dec 30 23:30:46 CET 2005

Scheblein, Adam wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>Would there be any interest in a Hobbit .depot file for easy HP-UX
>install??  (if so, let me know and I will share with the rest of you)
>
>Also -- if you would like this, would you rather have it so that it was
>2 separate packages -- server and client?  And where do most people
>install Hobbit into (for example, I install the server to
>/usr/local/hobbit and I install the client into /usr/users/hobbit)
>
>Adam
>
>To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to
>hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

If it's for HP 11.23i, I would be very interested in it.  I typically
set up my structure as /usr/local/hobbit/server and
/usr/local/hobbit/client. This mimics what I did with BB.  If I need any
supporting files for hobbit I would put them under /usr/local/hobbit/...
This was done for larrd with big brother and worked out nicely (I also
add rrdtool there as well since I typically only use it for Hobbit/BB).

=G=