[hobbit] Anyone working on an NT client?

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Wed Dec 28 19:38:11 CET 2005

Yeah, I just did some looking around -- and I can't find 'UEST' as a
time zone. We've got 'EST' (Eastern Standard Time, North America, UTC -
5) and 'EST' (Eastern Summer Time, Australia at UTC + 11, Eastern
Standard Time, Australia, UTC + 10) and 'U' (Uniform time zone, military
(US?) UTC - 8).

I'm going from this site:
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/

But the field IS the time-zone field on the headers from the *nix
systems. I wonder if we'll see 'UEDT' next year, since Indiana has
decided to get back into the "change the clock" game.

I'd still like to see the source . . .

Tom