[hobbit] SLA\Availability Reports

Bill Perez billieperez at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:01:21 CET 2005

I found it with your email address - thanks.
My bbgen is crashing when I run the hobbitreports.sh -- I'm not sure what is
causing this, any ideas?  I had modified it but put back the original copy
and restarted hobbit. I am also running the orginal hobbitserver.cfg.  I
don't see any errors generated in any of the logs in the log directory.

 # /hobbit/server/bin/bbcmd --env=/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
hobbitreports.sh monthly
/hobbit/server/bin/hobbitreports.sh: line 78: 13656 Aborted
(core dumped) BBWEB=$REPORTTOPURL/$REPDIR $BBHOME/bin/bbgen
--reportopts=$STIME:$ETIME:0:nongr $BBGENREPOPTS $REPORTTOPDIR/$REPDIR

 Also, regarding the customized availability report for specific hosts, is
there anyway this can be generated by users from the Availability Report
page rather than specifying a page from BBWEB?

Thanks again.