[hobbit] SLA\Availability Reports

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Dec 7 19:42:07 CET 2005

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 07:29:25PM +0100, Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 12:20:25PM -0500, Bill Perez wrote:
> > Thanks Henrik, the second bb-hosts file was the piece I was missing.
> > Do you still have a wishlist on amazon.co.uk?  I looked for your name but
> > didn't find anything.
>
> It ought to be there, I'll check.

It's there, go to www.amazon.co.uk (note: the UK site), click wishlist
which brings you to
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=cs_nav_top_wl/202-3224752-2803009
enter my e-mail henrik at hswn.dk in the "Find a wish list" and click "Go".

You probably tried to find me by name, which is nearly impossible
because it was entered using some special danish letters that don't
exist on your keyboard :-) My name really is Henrik Størner - but that
"o-slash" thing is peculiar and has caused us danes problems ever since
computers were invented.