[hobbit] Custom tests

mario andre rower.master at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:02:56 CEST 2005

Matti,

To run the externals tests you have to use the client, the bb-client
or the hobbit-client. Put the scripts in the ext folder and put the
::script.sh;300 line in the bb-bbexttab.

Then the hobbit Server will print your tests.
You can run a client in the same machine your Hobbit Server is installed.

rgds,
Mario.