Memory Leak?

Gerard Lill Gerard at ets.biz
Thu Aug 25 09:25:44 CEST 2005

Hi All -

Am getting an error in my log files (hobbitlaunch.log):

"Configuration error, unknown dependency xxx"
Where xxx = bbstatus ->hobbitd
            = bbhistory ->hobbitd (etc etc for all of them)

And after those errors "Cannot open env file
/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg" - no such file or directory.

The trick is - I have checked the path, and it's all absolutely correct
(in addition to which I have not changed a thing since t stopped
working)

This started happening when I was running 4.0.4, but have since updated
(re-installed) version 4.1.1 over the top in a failed attempt to fix
it...

Anyone have any ideas before my trigger happy colleagues make me ghost
it back to the stone ages?  (FYI - I am a total Linux novice.)  I ram
running RH 9 if that makes a difference...

Thanks in advance...