[hobbit] Client for AIX

Jeffcoat, Al Al.Jeffcoat at orhs.org
Wed Aug 24 19:51:48 CEST 2005

I sent the same thing on 8/19, and didn't see any response.  It is
happening on AIX and Tru64 servers...

--- snip ---
2005-08-19 11:50:06 RRD error updating
/hobbit/data/rrd/sovera1/netstat.rrd from ###.###.###.###: expected 16
data source readings (got 15) from
1124466606:365339:67276:0:89917:318118:U:U:382851363:3633351626:3778183:
133445:3432584:12859462:10

2481:123:...

This error is occurring for 2 AIX and 1 Tru64 server, all three running
the 4.1.2 snapshot from varying dates.

--- /snip ---

The resulting graphs are all empty on the trends page...  This was
occuring in the 8/19 snapshot, not sure about current (assuming it is).

Al