[hobbit] badTEST:x:y:z not working

Eric van de Meerakker eric.vdm at softlution.com
Tue Aug 23 09:56:32 CEST 2005

Hello Henrik,

Just to confirm this: your patch seems to be working OK. I set
"badhttp:0:1:2" and have now seen the http test go from green to yellow
before turning red.

Thanks! This will keep down the number of false alerts.

Eric

mail to : Eric.vdM at Softlution.com
phone   : +31 (0)40 235 0506
fax     : +31 (0)40 235 0581