[hobbit] Status not available?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Aug 11 16:09:35 CEST 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 09:33:20AM -0400, Wes Neal wrote:
> Well it cleared up on a server reboot somehow.  Maybe I had the ENV wrong at
> some point when I started hobbit.

Possibly. Still weird though.

> Henrik I found emails in the mail archive about there being no hardware
> groups anymore.  Your code so you do it like you want. :)  You mentioned a
> script that would convert your bbwarnsetup.cfg file, but I do not see that
> in archive you can resend it or repost it or is there are repository for
> this kind of stuff like deadcat?

"hardware groups" ? Perhaps you mean "host groups" - the "hg-something"
in BB's bbwarnsetup.cfg ?

I dug around my mail-archive and found it - attached. This is actually
a more advanced version than the one I mentioned in the archived mail,
but I dont think I ever really did test it, so beware ... in the end
it just turned out to be easier to rewrite a new hobbit-alerts config
from scratch.