[hobbit] client ext script example

Vernon Everett v.everett at afgonline.com.au
Thu Aug 11 08:49:49 CEST 2005

I will, as soon as I upgrade to the hobbit clients.
At present, we cannot compile on any of our Solaris servers. (don't ask)
As soon as I get my nice new Solaris server to play with, I can compile
the new client and see how it works.

Has anybody managed to create a Solaris package of the Hobbit client
yet?
That would make things easier and quicker.

As for the custome graphs, I need some info first.
Will mail you off-list later. Busy with a major disaster recovery right
now. :-(

Regards
    Vernon