[hobbit] graph compare

Olivier Beau olivier at qalpit.com
Tue Aug 9 22:57:23 CEST 2005

Hi henrik,

yes, this is it :)))

it looks like you have to write new definitions (i tried service=tcp
on your demo site, didnt work)
but i guess it would be pretty easy to have some kind of abstration
for not having to rewrite the definitions..

ohh, one thing thow, since i'll be using those to compare apache
trends (and oher custom trends..)
it would be useful to have a total and/or an average of the selected
host (aggregate under mrtg..); just displayed as GPRINT

yes, i know.., i'm asking to much ;p

--
olivier