[hobbit] eventlog patch

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Aug 8 18:20:19 CEST 2005

Hi Eric,

On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 05:31:34PM +0200, henrik wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 04:31:05PM -0400, Schwimmer, Eric E *HS wrote:
> >
> > I was fiddling around a little bit with the event log reporting code;  I
> > added the ability to search through a specific time interval, and also the
> > ability to apply a regular expression against the host, test and/or status
> > color.
>
> Great! That could be a nice feature.
>
> > You can fetch it from http://www.nerdvana.org/eric/files/eventlog-patch
>
> Will look it over.

I've applied this to my source-tree, with some clean-ups and portability
improvements.

I haven't changed the way the start/finish times are specified - partly
because I'm too lazy, and partly because I think it works fine for
people like me who prefer using the keyboard instead of picking off 6
drop-down boxes with a mouse.