[hobbit] Aix client script

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Aug 2 17:07:17 CEST 2005

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 11:11:55AM +0200, FIGARO Nicolas wrote:
> I'd like to create an aix client script for hobbit
> (hobbitclient-aix.sh).
>
> So I copied the script from sunOS and replaced the command with the aix
> commands.
> (prtconf also exists but the result isn't the same).
>
> It looks like I missed something, as the tests becomes purple when I
> stop the bb client.

The client-side script alone is not enough for Hobbit - it needs
an update on the Hobbit server to recognize and handle the data
sent by the client.

If you could send me your script and the output it generates -
there might be a "msg.txt" file in the client/tmp/ directory you
can just pick up - I can probably put it into Hobbit very quickly.

Is this AIX 4 or 5 ? And do you know if there's any difference in
the output from the commands between these two ?