[hobbit] Config Report

Allan allan at zandahar.net
Tue Aug 2 05:30:54 CEST 2005

Taylor, Robert wrote:

>Allan,
>
>I have a pretty simple script that should be capable of doing what you
>are looking for.  Basically it just reads in a file and prints the
>output to the screen.  I'll send it along to you if you would like.
>
>Robert

That would be cool thanks.

Altho just been looking at the one Henrik has on his site and I don't
know if we want all the current info that comes up for some of the
things. Eg it lists all the current procs on some things, also the disk
one comes up with all the disk values.

We're probably just after more of a basic that details the basics,
network tests and alerts so I can pass it up the food chain so to speak.
They dont need to know all the extra info, it would confuse them anyway
then I'd have to explain what it all means hehe

Allan