Fwd: [hobbit] CPU load numbers

lars ebeling dhd733 at yahoo.se
Tue Apr 26 07:16:46 CEST 2005

Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com wrote:

Hi all,

 Can someone tell me if it is possible to "correct" the decimal point placement for the CPU Load test? I only get this on the Unix clients. If the load is 3 the value I see is 300. Larrd has the correct value but hobbit reports it as 300 so something is off by a factor of 100. I am assuming that this is not Hobbit but the Bbclient. Is there a setting to correct this?

Thank you

Kevin

As far as I now it has been like that for a long time (or "always"). I interpret it as a "relative load" not an absolute figure.

Regards

Lars

Hobbithobbyist
 "Never run after your own hat.  Others will be delighted to do it; why spoil their fun?"
-- Mark Twain