[hobbit] auto-restart clients

kevin hanrahan kevin at ewormhole.com
Mon Apr 25 06:04:56 CEST 2005

Gentlemen,
  Thank you all for your responses and input for the auto restart
problem I was having. I will try all the suggestions posted here. I have
gotten better, faster, more intelligent, and more accurate, well thought
out responses here than I have EVER received from any "commercial"
product and I appreciate it. Henrik has done an astounding job of
producing a product that is extremely useful and actually works (as
opposed to the usual commercial product "we'll fix it in the next
release" but it still costs 300 thousand dollars!) but the support
afforded by this message board exceeds any tech support I have ever seen
and I thank you all for it!

Sincerely

Kevin