[hobbit] No graph of nmailq-bf.sh

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Apr 24 22:08:40 CEST 2005

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 11:36:39PM +0530, Soumya K. Das wrote:
>> From: Henrik Stoerner [mailto:henrik at hswn.dk]
>> On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 03:59:25PM +0530, Soumya K. Das wrote:
>> >
>> > It been 3 hours now... the rrd time stamp file shows updated no graph
>> > yet.
>> >

>> Could you mail me the mailq.rrd file ? I'd like to see what's in it.
>
> Sure the file is attached.

The file looks ok - there are registrations going back to about 10:30
CEST, but they are all "0" for the queue length. That isn't so
surprising, if you have a low-volume mail server, or you have good
outbound connections so you can handle outgoing mail quickly.

What numbers were you expecting for the outbound mail queue size ?

And what does the output from your "mailq" command look like ?