[hobbit] No graph of nmailq-bf.sh

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Apr 24 08:34:32 CEST 2005

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 10:03:24AM +0530, Soumya K. Das wrote:

> I am not getting the graph of the nmailq-bf from my client, however I am
> able to get other graphs from the same machine such as
>
> Vmstat, netstat...
>
> I have noticed that there is no mention of nmailq in the hobbitgraph.cfg
> file, instead there is codes for mailq not nmailq.

Try adding "nmailq=mailq" to the long list of entries for the LARRDS
setting in hobbitserver.cfg. It was accidentally left out in the first
releases of Hobbit. The current default looks like this:

LARRDS="cpu=la,disk,inode,qtree,memory,$PINGCOLUMN=tcp,http=tcp,dns=tcp,dig=tcp,time=ntpstat,vmstat,iostat,netstat,temperature,apache,bind,sendmail,mailq,nmailq=mailq,socks,bea,iishealth,citrix,bbgen,bbtest,bbproxy,hobbitd"

You'll need to restart Hobbit after this change (at least: kill the
hobbitd_larrd processes).