auto-restart clients

kevin hanrahan kevin at ewormhole.com
Sat Apr 23 17:41:15 CEST 2005

Hello all,
 For reasons which I cannot understand, our unix admins feel the need to
reboot their machines constantly. I don't think there is an uptime
exceeding 2 weeks!! However when that happens, the BB client stops
reporting and I eventually get the purple alerts from Hobbit. Can
someone tell me how to get the clients to auto-restart? Also, I am not a
coder so please don't tell me to "write a script to make them start at
reboot" because that is obvious....i just don't know how. Thank you for
all input on this.

kevin