[hobbit] Small request : historical status blinking

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Apr 21 18:00:32 CEST 2005

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 04:20:29PM +0200, Frédéric Mangeant wrote:
> Henrik,
>
> would you please consider the following "patch", to make the top of a
> historical page blink, as with standard BB ?
> I find it easier to read.

Absolutely not.

I happen to among the people who find blinking text extremely
annoying. Besides, it is not HTML 4 compliant - something I really try
to enforce on the Hobbit generated webpages - and it only works on
some browsers (e.g. it does not work in Mozilla/Firefox browsers).

You're free to customize the header- and footer-files any way you
like, but I won't :-)