New features

kevin hanrahan kevin at ewormhole.com
Sun Apr 17 01:25:40 CEST 2005

Henrik,
 Since you are adding new features, I would like to request one. Would
it be possible to add a web interface for adding and deleting clients? I
have implemented Hobbit where I work and at two other places where my
friends work and everyone LOVES it. I have no problem with unix and the
vi editor but most everyone I know has no idea how to handle it....they
are mostly windows (where do I click?) people. Trying to explain unix
and ANY editor is like trying to teach physics to a brick....it doesn't
matter who the teacher is...it's still a brick. Having a web interface
would enable them to manage this all by themselves (as well as my
co-workers!). If this is too much trouble....no big deal but it never
hurts to ask.

Regards

KEvin