[hobbit] New enable/disable tool ready for testing

kevin hanrahan kevin at ewormhole.com
Sat Apr 16 22:12:33 CEST 2005

OK, I installed the new patch without any problems but I get odd results
when trying to use it. Using it from the Info page:
	Microsoft IE - "A runtime error has occurred. Line 267 - Object
expected
		selecting a different server produces a different line
number but the same error

	Firefox Mozilla - clicking on the disable button does absolutely
nothing

>From the Enable/Disable page:
	Seems to work fine
	The history keeps a record of who disabled and why

Kevin