Depends tag question

Stuffle, David dstuffle at deltafaucet.com
Fri Apr 15 22:24:10 CEST 2005

I'm reposting this question hoping to get some replys.  Is anyone
successfully using the "depends" tag?

I have the depends tag on one of our hosts and I'm confused on why it goes
clear occasionally.  This is what I have in the hosts file:

0.0.0.0	www.deltafaucet.com  # noconn http://12.159.193.35
depends=(http:firewall/http)

The http test on www.deltafaucet.com has gone clear about 4 or 5 times in
the past week while the http test on "firewall" has stayed green the whole
time.  Each time it goes clear, it's only for less than a minute, sometimes
just a few seconds.  Shouldn't clear events on www.deltafaucet.com match up
with red events on "firewall"?

David Stuffle                       dstuffle at deltafaucet.com
Delta Faucet Company                (317) 571-4301

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.