[hobbit] bb-hist.sh strange problem

Thomas Ruecker mls at fl-base.de
Tue Apr 12 19:14:07 CEST 2005

> The first log-entry is invalid - there's no duration field on it.
> If you change it to
>
>    Fri Jan 14 15:06:36 2005 green  1105711596 6998156
>
> does that fix the history display ? (The 6998156 is simply
> the difference between th Jan 14 timestamp and the Apr 5
> 16:02 timestamp).
I will try it tomorrow, because I'm out of office today and give you some
feedback.

> I vaguely recall this being discussed on the BB list a while
> back. I'll have a look through the archives, and also look at
> making the history log viewer more lenient towards this kind
> of error in the logfile - now you've provided a nice testcase.
I can give you more logfiles with this problem. I think all my logfiles have
this problem. I upgrage from BB to Hobbit like the docs describe. Maybe you
can write a script like the one for the RRDs to make a clean copy of all
logfiles.

Thomas