[hobbit] Connectiontest

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Apr 11 11:05:48 CEST 2005

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 10:49:37AM +0200, lars ebeling wrote:

> I would like to run the connectiontests more frequent. Is that possible?

See the Hobbit "Tips" document:

   "I need the web-pages to update more frequently

   The ~/server/etc/hobbitlaunch.cfg defines the update interval for
   all of the Hobbit programs. The default is for network tests to run
   every 5 minutes, and webpage updates to happen once a minute.

   Note that if you run the bbretest-net.sh tool on your network test
   server (this is the default for a new Hobbit server), then network
   tests that fail will run every minute for up to 30 minutes after
   the initial failure, so usually there is little need to change the
   update interval for your network tests."