Man pages for cgi files

Kimberly McKinnis kmckinnis at macrovision.com
Fri Apr 8 22:24:30 CEST 2005

I feel completely stupid right now... But viewing the hobbit man pages
on my hobbit web interface gives me errors on any one with cgi in the
file name: You don't have permission to access
/hobbit/help/manpages/man1/bb-snapshot.cgi.1.html on this server.

I'm running Apache 1.3.29 and the apache error_log tells me: [Fri Apr  8
13:20:33 2005] [error] [client 209.11.141.66] Options ExecCGI is off in
this directory:
/home/hobbit/server/www//help/manpages/man1/bb-snapshot.cgi.1.html

I know this is more of an apache question, but since it's relevant to my
hobbit install, someone must be able to point me in the right direction.
It's not a cgi file, but it sees cgi in the filename. Is there a way
around this without turning on ExecCGI?