Possible bugs

Stuffle, David dstuffle at deltafaucet.com
Thu Apr 7 23:42:00 CEST 2005

Just a few things that may be bugs:
1. If I define an alert with DURATION>90, the info column shows it as "1h"
instead of "90min".

2. Hobbit-alerts.cfg says that you can do HOST=%www.* to match anything
*starting* with www, but I'm seeing that it actually matches *anything* with
www in it.  I had to do HOST=%^www.*.  I guess if I knew Perl regex better I
would have realized this in the first place.

3. On the bb2 page, in the list of events in the past xxx minutes, if a test
goes from "red/yellow/green" to blue, and you click on the blue image, it
doesn't show the blue status page.  It shows the status of what it changed
from.  All other colors seem to work fine, just blue does this.

Small issues, just wanted to point them out.

Hobbit is doing great so far...

David Stuffle
Delta Faucet Company

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.