Mutiple tests for the same webpage but on diferent hosts (cluster) with bbgen

Werner - Listas wmlistas at terra.com.br
Wed Apr 6 13:53:43 CEST 2005

Henrik,
	The patch worked fine. Thank you.

	I know that we should upgrade, but... I did try, but I had too much trouble (mostly with the HTTP test's) so I made a rollback. Our next move will be direct to hobbit, but it's not defined exactly when, because we have some (not so few) customizations on the standard BB / bbgen installation.

	Any way, thank you for the nice work.

	Regards
	Werner