[hobbit] A few hobbit problems

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Apr 4 18:05:26 CEST 2005

On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 06:32:22PM -0400, Schwimmer, Eric E *HS wrote:

> I might have found another, unrelated, problem:
>
> When I include any one of the following three lines in my bb-hosts file:
> 137.54.102.2   healthsystem.virginia.edu # http://healthsystem.virginia.edu/
> 137.54.102.2   healthsystem.virginia.edu # http://healthsystem.virginia.edu=137.54.102.2/
> 137.54.102.2   healthsystem.virginia.edu # http://137.54.102.2/
>
> The bbgen process seems to hang.

I investigated this together with Eric, and found out that the culprit
was setting FQDN=FALSE in hobbitserver.cfg - this was not handled
correctly by bbgen after it was adapted for Hobbit.

Since it hasn't shown up in the beta-tests, I guess most of you use
the default setup where FQDN=TRUE :-)

I'll probably release a 4.0.2 version in a few days with the
collection of patches that have been done after the 4.0 release.