Fwd: RE: [hobbit] trends columns all turned purple

lars ebeling dhd733 at yahoo.se
Fri Apr 1 05:41:44 CEST 2005

When I had a look this morning everything looked well. No purple trends and "all" four boxes in maint.pl

Rergards
Lars

Datum: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:04:14 -0500
Från: "Deal, Richard" <rdeal at tigr.org>
Till: <hobbit at hswn.dk>
Ämne: RE: [hobbit] trends columns all turned purple

I am running 4.0 on solaris 9.
I did a hobbit.sh stop
Then a rm data/hist/*.trends
And restarted hobbit

It has cleared up the problem for now but it has only been 10 mins or
so.

Has anyone else notices maint.pl lists now hosts, only "ALL"?